In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold.
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.
This Dungeons & Dragons adventure is for characters level 1-12. It also contains maps and guides to help the players on their journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
• Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
• Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
• Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
• Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
• Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
***This item ships in 4-7 working days***
- Free Shipping for Orders over R500.
- A DELIVERY FEE of R120,00 will be charged on all orders under R500.